10/26/09

Soup Party

Seeing as we have a few veggies lying around the house, I thought I would have a little soup party. The soups were very EASY. The Soupe de Potiron (Pumpkin soup) is from this recipe video. No words, just a video. Caution, he doesn't show that he peels the pumpkin, but he does! The second soup is a butternut squash soup and in my opinion it was the BEST. You can find it HERE. She is a French woman living in the states and I swear I have learned more cooking tips from her across the pond than I have here in Paris. I did add the bacon of course, it is just not in this picture, also Brandon's is on the right and he added the Vietnamese version of Tabasco. Good soup + Good Friends = Good Night. Of course there was games.
Marit was guest of honor because she signed up as a follower... over there to the left...hint...hint.If you sign up you will be the first to see pictures of my brother and I sporting spiky mullets circa 1985 tomorrow.
Happy Monday.

2 comments:

patty said...

You made me and Phil's mom giggle with all your R.I.P. soup! Good use of the party decorations! MIss you lady. Lots of love. x

Kerrie.sra@gmail.com said...

I better get to see that pic. I have been a follower for a long time!!!! Love the soup recipes, I might try one for my stamping party. My family will not eat squash soup.