11/16/08

Seven Days

From Aidan's Dedication September 07

This is a photo from Aidan's dedication at Fellowship Church.

I put in many hours of volunteer work in order to make that day happen. Brandon, well not so much. We will call his role "support". I volunteered in the nursery just about every Saturday for four months. What does that mean? That means I was at church for about 3 1/2 hours each Saturday after working. Where was Brandon? Across the street enjoying some tasty treats at the Mexican Food Restaurant.

Well, it seems Brandon has a new found interest in Fellowship Church. I will say the Spirit and Ed have motivated him to a "whole n'other level". Our old Pastor is calling for married couples to have sex for 7 days.

That's right and Brandon got that message loud and clear. Volunteering in the nursery or as a greeter never really struck a cord with him, but somehow this one hit the right chord.


Seven Days of Sex from Fellowship Church on Vimeo.

So, we shall obey.

3 comments:

Sari said...

Sounds like you're not alone. It was local & national headline news. It'll be interesting to see what the birth rates will be in about 9 months. Y'all have fun!

Campbell's House said...

I am officially blocking this site from Alan's phone, computer, laptop, etc! =)
I am predicting an addition to Rue Rice!!!
Love ya!!

Copper Rabbit said...

I got out of there just in time!