8/1/08

New looks

Well today this nice lady took me to get a haircut.
I know that I am a grown woman, but trust me I need all the help I can get. She did all the translating and I turned out great.

Pretty fabulous huh?


All kidding aside, it was great. I could not understand a word, but it was just fine. Actually, it was kind of freeing. Anytime that I am in the "chair" I feel the need to fill the silence with mindless chatter. This time I couldn't understand her and she couldn't understand me. It was a match made in silence heaven. It was my first time in 8 years that I have gotten my hair done in an establishment that I did not work at. Instead of the safe walls of some conservative Texas establishment, I watched wide eyed, a full frontal male nudity video of some type of fashion show! I seemed to be the only person watching. It was so odd I couldn't help myself.


Anyways, any hairdresser that can make me look like Miss Witherspoon is okay by me. Now can she make Brandon look like her ex...

2 comments:

Yo said...

i can't believe you didn't post a pic of the new'do

yo

meg duerksen said...

yeah...no picture of your hair?
or the weird male fashion show?
:)

so funny.