So, I take a two week vacation and now you don't comment. Hmmm.
Lucky for you the computer and all my photos are at the Apple store for a week. In the meantime you get randomness.
1. Adjusting back to the city is not much fun. If it's true that God can read our thoughts, I'm in BIG trouble.
2. Why are city people so wierd? Is it them or does the city make them that way?
3. If you see a pregnant woman standing on the metro, get your lazy, self absorbed self out of the seat. Did their nanny's teach them no manners or are they that self in titled?
4. I'm nesting like crazy and can't stop baking. 100 days of real food. Go check it out. Aidan's not loving it, Jaylee is.
5. I watched a Nightline show where the woman has been pregnant for something like 22 years. She has 18 kids (plus a two miscarriages) yes they are friends of the Dugger family. I had to go to the bathroom 3 times last night. Every time I got up I thought about her. She is either a saint or she's insane? But I'm telling you, she looked happy and not crazy! Perhaps I'm just bitchy?
There, now go forth and answer a few of these questions, except for the one about me being bitchy.