No call, no contact from Orange.
YOU SUCK and tomorrow my friendly French neighbor is calling you to tell you so and then I'm dropping you.
I feel better now.
Off the top of my head:
- We got crazy cool French neighbors yet again and I have no idea how, but I'm really thankful. However, my new property manager and I will go head to head. He wrote me a letter on the proper way to address him when writing him. How about I start with: Dear Schmuck, you realize you are a property manager and not an owner right? That means you are a frustrated 72 year old man that is a lackey for someone else and you should have retired long ago!
- I flipped an elderly man off in the store the other day and was proud of myself. I'm not sure where this woman, Sophie Meunier, did her research on the French/American relations thanks to The DSK Scandal, but it was not in Paris!
- I'm drinking sweet tea like it's water.
- I've discovered vegetarian sushi filled with avocado, cucumbers, mint and rice. Yum.
- We have one more month of school and I'm ready for it be finished, so we can sleep in and be lazy.
- I have yet to plan a summer vacation and it's driving my husband crazy.
- In the next month the kids have 5 birthday parties to attend. I need a new budget, there is no Target in Paris. Also, this means their social calendar has officially trumped mine.
- Brandon and I have decided that we will be "real" adults when we buy furniture that comes assembled. He may have IKEA carpal tunnel syndrome.
- I very well may be addicted to Angry Birds.
- Let's add cherries and watermelon to the list of addiction as well.