3/26/10

Paris Tortillas

I have suffered with the French Old El Paso version of tortillas long enough.
Amazing what goodness comes from flour, baking soda, salt, butter (french butter) and warm water.
He had to have his own.
Monkey see, monkey do.
Rolled goodness ready for the pan.



So I could use some help in the shape department

Heart shape by complete accident, but I love it, do I see heart shape breakfast tacos for Valentine's day?
Here's the RECIPE, anything with mi abuelita in the title has to be good.
Now, anyone have a good margarita recipe to share?
Cheers

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't you clever!

Did Brandon arrive with the good vodka???

Carol

Peggy Rice said...

Brandon did arrive with Vodka!

Unknown said...

Redemption!

Sari said...

Wow! I'm impressed! The boys' abuelita (my mom) has her own stash of ingredients in my pantry and fridge so every time she comes over she makes us fresh flour tortillas. I love the heart-shaped ones...great idea for Valentine's Day.

Fifi Flowers said...

OOoh yum... I never associate tortillas with Paris and we eat them in our home all the time... wait until I tell me kids oooh la la these are very Parisian! I may even try the recipe... merci!