2/4/10

Day Out

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to do one thing each week that was just for me.
I've actually done two this week, yoga followed by mimosa's (really how yoga should be done) and today musee Bourdelle.
Jaylee went here with her class a few weeks ago and she said you HAVE to go MOM!


Photobucket
Love that!
Photobucket
Love that even more. So free!
They did not allow photos of the special Isadora Duncan exhibit, but this one gives you a hint at it.
I love the movement in the bodies.
Photobucket
I also love that the figures are so real, not stick thin, real curves.
Photobucket
How about that to get your estrogen flowing?
I have to tell my uterus, to tell my head that I'm done.
Photobucket
That is pure JOY.
Photobucket
Ladies, are we not the BEST multi-taskers or what?
He just forgot the other kid pulling at her leg while trying to balance the world on her head.
Photobucket
We've all felt like that.
Photobucket
Peaceful bliss
Photobucket
A little testosterone for the boys/men folk readers.
Cheers

No comments: