2/25/09

Italy Chic

One word sums up the Italians.
Cool.
I don't know what it is, but they are.
Any group of ladies and men that can wear purple pants, fur trimmed coats and sunglasses all at the same time and not look like an ass, I classify as cool. If you saw someone dressed as such in the states you might think you were in the Wal-Mart parking lot, but not here.
They wear these clothes, wear them proud and look good doing it. Also, I have not had one whiff of Vanilla Fields "perfume" while in Europe. They smell scrumptious.
Maybe that's what it is.
If they had the aforementioned "perfume" on, maybe it would cheapen the look?

So, I am hanging out among the cool, wishing one day that I too will be cool enough to wear sunglasses at night.

In the meantime, I am playing the part, rather I am the part, of tourist extraordinaire.
I come complete with cheesy moments.
Aidan thinks I'm cool, or rather, he just can't get close enough. I think he wants to return to the motherland, seeing as he spends so much time wrapped around my legs.
No matter what a day brings in Italy, they always serve this!
Viva Italy!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

You ought to print this pic off and frame it, then put it up next to Brandon at the pyramids.